Camping Tarifa is located at the southern end of Europe. The Strait of Gibraltar is a mythical place, crossing borders and cultures, where history is felt in every place you visit. Our facilities are in the natural park of the Strait, belonging to the only Transcontinental Biosphere Reserve that exists in the world. We are less than 6 km from Tarifa, a thousand-year-old city full of monuments that recall its historical past, such as the castle of Guzmán el Bueno. If you wish, from your port you can travel on the day to Tangier to visit one of the most populous cities in Morocco.
In the vicinity of the campsite you will find the ruins of the Roman city of Baelo Claudia (2nd century), which has an interpretation center worth seeing. In Tarifa, depending on the time you visit us, you can enjoy its incomparable summer activity, its magnificent Holy Week or its traditional September celebrations. If nautical sports are your thing, do not hesitate, this is the perfect place.
- Camping area with 233 plots, all with Electric connection.
- Bungalow area. Equipped with a room, living room, kitchen, bathroom and terrace. Included kitchenware, towels and linens. For 3/4 people.
- Modern sanitary blocks completely equipped. They include sinks, toilets, sinks, laundry, chemical toilet, washing machines, etc.
- Restaurant, Bar, Beach Bar
- Swimming Pool.
- Social room.
- Free Wifi zone
- Camping fully adapted for people with reduced mobility.