The hotel “La Cocotera” organizes a basic photography workshop for all those wishing to enter the world of photography, showing a series of guidelines and basic knowledge necessary to master this art.
As it is well said, a musician has to work and train his ear, a passionate about photography will have to train his eye.
A high-end camera is useless if your eye does not know where to direct it.
It did not happen to you to arrive at a place that you loved, but without knowing where to begin to portray it in the same way that you see it?
How to do it?
How to use the natural elements that you find in your way?
Those elements that are here but that you do not see … Those elements that will help you to take artistic, thoughtful photos, with a message, and also, get the observer to get hooked when looking at your photos …
– The 7 stages to know where to start, follow and finish …
– The natural elements
– Combine them
– How to portray the main subject
– Analysis of photographs, why? And how? The meaning.
– The process or how was it done?
– Keep training the eye
– Exercises and table of the elements seen that you can take anywhere.
– We will also see some applications, free and low cost, for mobile in order to touch up,
improve and share your images and upload them on social networks.
• The workshop can be followed only by taking notes. Nothing else is needed. You do not need a high-end camera, not even a mid-range or low-end camera. A mobile with a camera works perfectly.
Minimum: 8 pupils
If the minimum places are not covered, it will not be possible to complete the course.
PRICE: 45 Euros
HOW TO RESERVE YOUR PLAZA?
Write an email to [email protected] with “NAME OF THE COURSE” in the subject of the email and we will contact you.
DO YOU NEED MORE INFO?
Call 630 878 307 /// 956682219 or come to La Cocotera Hostel & Coworking (Calle San Rosendo no12 – 11380 Tarifa, Cádiz)